Help Forum

Hello there! Long time passed

Need help with something? Post here.

Hello there! Long time passed

Postby Nathillien » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:41 am

Hello ladies and gentleman :D

Dont know if you remember me, I was a member of guild in end vanilla, and TBC times, when Zorah was GM. Was playing warrior back then. Anyone here still playing since old times?

Me and my friend spent some years on other servers and now, in legion we thinking to transfer back and looking for guild to join. We are semi-hardcore now, not insane raiders, like in vanilla-wtolk, but still trying to spend a lot of time in game, doing fresh content raids, arenas and RBG.

So, what I wanted to ask: is there a place for such kind of "casual" players in guild at this moment?
Nathillien

Re: Hello there! Long time passed

Postby Kann » Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:24 pm

Greetings Nathillien

I'm not sure if I recall your name or not? (it's been a lonnng time and many players have come and gone over the last 10 years) I personally took over the leadership of 'RR Inc' here on Ravenholdt from Loviathar at the end of TBC.

Zorah left 'Redrum inc' on Ravenholdt at the start of TBC and migrated with some of the guild to Defias Brotherhood, where he made a new 'Redrum Inc'. At that point, Loviathar re-created 'Redrum Inc' here on Ravenholdt with the remaining members who didnt follow Zorah, although the guild here on Ravenholdt was force name changed to 'RR Inc' shortly after due to being reported for RP naming violation.

More recently, all of the RP-PVP servers were all merged and we're all back together on the same 'connected' realm now.

I believe Zorah is still around on Defias Brotherhood somewhere (at least I saw him talking in trade about 6 months ago)

As regards to us here at RR Inc, we don't generally accept social players into the guild unless they know any of our existing members who can vouch for them. (by all means check our roster to see if you recognise anyone from way back when, although I would suspect not)
http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/ravenholdt/RR+Inc

Some members of the original 'Redrum Inc' on The Venture Co are still around in a quasi-social guild lead by Karlung, called 'Omerta' and they could possibly be a better fit for you if you're seeking something more social with some people you may know?
http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/the ... -co/Omerta

I hope this helps
Kann

Re: Hello there! Long time passed

Postby Nathillien » Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:58 pm

Thanks for an answer! From all names I see, I remember only Loviathar and Draconite also sounds fimilar (but I remember him as dwarf warrior who won my Ashkandi..) Many years passed, some people transfered, some changed characters. I heared about this drama with changing guild names
Nathillien

Return to Help Forum